You have no items in your shopping cart.
Apple HomePod mini with Siri Assistant
What can three years do? For Apple, they can certainly create a smaller and compact, yet a better version of their first HomePod. It seems much longer than three years since the first homepod was released. Why? Because no one, including Apple, ever talks about it.
Apple HomePod never took off like Apple hoped it might. It steadfastly ignored its sonic offering until now. Here comes the all-new HomePod Mini, and there is just so much to admire.
Have you ever wanted an assistant that can do all tasks for you, Apple HomePod mini is just the device! It takes up almost no space yet delivers room‑filling sound. HomePod is a breakthrough speaker with high‑fidelity audio that adapts to its location and helps you take care of everyday tasks with Siri.
You can control your smart home, set up multi-room audio, and send Intercom messages to every room. HomePod mini keeps everything private and secure and only listens for “Hey Siri”.
HomePod mini works with all devices able to run the latest version of iOS and Boundary-pushing computational audio creates the full, detailed tones of a much larger speaker — and HomePod mini turns it up without missing your voice commands.
Let us now discuss the main features of the all-new Apple Homepod Mini.
Sound has always been a big concern when it comes to portable speakers. Jam-packed with innovation, HomePod mini delivers unexpectedly big sound for a speaker of its size. At just over 8 centimeters tall, it takes up almost no space but fills the entire room with rich 360-degree audio that sounds amazing from every angle.
Connects with a plethora of devices
Pick up an incoming call from your iPhone, listen to music on your Mac, or upgrade your TV experience by taking the sound from your Apple TV to the next level — they all connect to HomePod mini.
Siri at your service
HomePod mini at the center of your family’s activities. Whether you need a hand with a wide variety of everyday tasks, want easy control over your smart home accessories, or simply want to hear your favorite song — just ask Siri.
A closer look at HomePod mini
- Apple Homepod mini delivers a room-filling, 360-degree sound. You can place HomePod mini speakers around the house for rich multi-room audio and features like Intercom. - With Siri as an intelligent assistant for your HomePod mini, you can use your voice to check your calendar or the weather, set alarms, and complete everyday tasks. - You can control all your smart home accessories with just your voice using HomePod mini. - Privacy at home is essential that is why Apple HomePod mini helps you keep your data private and secure. - Play Music from Popular Streaming Services like Apple Music, Spotify, Youtube music, etc.
Why is the new Homepod better than the older version
- Personal Update -Siri provides a personal update that gives each user a quick overview of their day. Asking Siri "What's my update?" provides news, weather, traffic, reminders, and calendar appointments. This makes Homepod mini more personally connected to you.
- Siri Shortcuts - Siri Shortcuts created on the iPhone or iPad can be activated by voice on the HomePod mini.
- Ambient Sounds - Siri can play ambient noise like rain, a fireplace, a stream, and more, and can set a sleep timer so the sound stops playing automatically.
- Find My Device - Asking Siri to find a lost device causes the missing device to play a sound so it can be located within the home. This feature works with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple Watch.
- Web Search - HomePod mini can conduct a web search and send the results to the user's iPhone.
- Maps - Siri suggestions appear in Maps on iPhone when asking HomePod for information about a location.
- Music Alarms - With a music alarm, users can wake up to a song or radio station from Apple Music.
According to Apple, a key ingredient for an in-home smart speaker is a musicologist, which is Siri's role in HomePod. Siri has been updated with a greater understanding of music-related data, allowing the personal assistant to answer a much wider range of music-related questions.
Through the aforementioned integration with Apple Music, Siri can make music recommendations based on personal tastes, aiding in music discovery, and the assistant can make note of what a user likes. Quite Impressive, right?
Questions and commands that work with Siri on HomePod include "Play more songs like this," "Play something new," "Who's singing?" and "Play more like that." A sample of music-related. Siri can play content from your iCloud Music Library, Apple Music, or iTunes purchases.
Siri is also built to be a home assistant. Siri isn't limited to music and can answer queries around a wide range of topics, doing things like sending messages, making phone calls, setting multiple timers, offering weather updates, making calendar appointments, and more. Siri can answer queries from any person in the house, with Siri functionality not limited to a single user.
When the primary user is not home, however, Siri access is restricted to Apple Music -- features like sending texts and creating reminders are not available. The HomePod is tied to the primary user's iCloud account and the expanded access to all features shuts off if the user's iOS device is not on the same network. So in all Homepod Mini just adds simplicity to all your daily tasks, answers almost everything you want to know. It is your partner when you’re alone and most of all it plays music for you!
Get your Apple Homepod Mini at Global Gadgets today!