You have no items in your shopping cart.
From chopping and crushing to mixing and pureeing, blenders can do it all. This blender buying guide will help you to choose the right one! Purchasing an appliance for the kitchen, especially one that gets used as often as a blender, is a big move. It doesn’t help that blenders can vary widely in almost every category, including size, speed and strength.
Consider the Size First
Blenders can vary in size. It’s important to choose the right one. If storage space a concern, it might be a good idea to choose a compact, single-serve blender. Nutribullet Blender can help you when space if space is an issue for you. For anyone who likes to meal prep in advance—or often cooks for a group of family or friends—it might be a good idea to upgrade to a larger size. Hafele Klara Blender has a larger size but it anyway helps you reduce the number of appliances you might need for a kitchen
Best Single-Serve Blender: NutriBullet Blender
Best Family-Size Blender: Hafele Klara Blender(MULTIFUNCTIONAL BLENDER)
Speed and Power
Not every household needs a feature-rich blender—a simple but powerful machine can sometimes be the best. However, blenders can be used for surprisingly complex tasks like grinding meat, making nut butter and crushing ice.
- Speed: Look for blenders with between 3 and 10 speed settings. Less than three won’t give you enough control, and more than 10 settings isn’t necessary. Having a pulse button is essential, though!
- Power: 500 watts is generally enough for the typical blender workload, like making milkshakes and blending smoothies. Nutribullet Blender has a high torque base and a 600 watt motor whereas some extremely powerful blenders such as Hafele Klara have a 1000W motor.
- Personal Cups: Blend up a personal-size drink that you can grab and go.
- Chopping/Mixing Bowls: Sharper blades help your blender do double-duty as a food processor or it must be equipped with a mixer attachment like in Hafele Klara which is the most well equipped blender online.
- Coffee Grinder: Grind and store coffee beans or spices.
Weigh the Price
Last but not least, price is an important factor in purchasing the right machine. There are plenty of options for quality, durable machines on the market at an affordable price. There are also plenty of options for professional-grade machines at surprisingly high prices but are value for money purchases So take the time to assess your budget and your needs before making a purchase.