You have no items in your shopping cart.
Fitbit Charge 5 – the most advanced fitness and health tracker.
Yes, Fitbit Charge 5 lets you wear your heart (and other vitals) on your sleeve. Quite literally! If you’re health and fitness conscious and like to keep a check on what’s happening inside your body, then this device is the best thing that could happen to you. But if looking at your vitals makes you edgy, give it a miss.
In the present day times, health is the primary concern for everyone. I’ve come across so many people who share they’d like to stay aware and take prompt action to correct their health than stay in the dark. And with this fresh wave of Covid-19 pandemic, thought of sharing more about this fitness and health tracker.
Here’s an outline of Fitbit Charge 5 features, to help you understand what it can really do for you.
Fitbit Charge 5 is a small, stylish and smart device that goes comfortably on your wrist like a watch or sports band. It has a number of simple tools that track your health statistics like blood pressure, oxygen level, heart rate, steps taken, calories burned, sleep duration and menstrual health among others, so you can stay on top when it comes to health.
Fitbit Charge 5 comes with a horde of tools:
- Fitbit ECG (Electrocardiogram) App -To track your heart health, checks for any irregularity and shares the results with your doctor.
- EDA (Electrodermal Activity) Scan App - This app on Fitbit Charge 5 detects tiny changes in your skin's sweat level, indicating the body's response to stress.
- Stress Management Score – This shows your body’s physical response to stress, to see how exercise, mindfulness practice and sleep help to manage stress levels.
- Reflections – Observe and log your mood from Very Stressed to Very Calm and track changes over time on your Fitbit wellness tracker device.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring - Track SpO2 oxygen level in your blood; stay alert about important changes in your overall health.
- Heart Rate Variability – To know if there are any potential signs of stress, illness or fatigue, just take a look at your Fitbit Charge 5 fitness tracker to see the status.
- Breathing Rate – Check your average breaths per minute to note any sudden change in your well-being based on your past breathing rate trends with Fitbit band.
- Skin Temperature Tracking - Track your skin temperature variation each night.
- Sleep Score & Sleep Stages – This app on Fitbit is for understanding your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs in light, deep and REM sleep.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking - Log periods, record symptoms and discover patterns in your menstrual cycle with Fitbit Charge 5.
- Health & Wellness Reminders - Activate reminders if you want for things that matter like staying hydrated, sticking to a sleep schedule, finding time to exercise and more.
- Daily Readiness Score - Shows how ready your body is for workout, so you can decide whether to exercise or focus on recovery.
- Active Zone Minutes - Uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse®- Tracks calorie burn and optimizes workouts with continuous heart rate tracking. With this feature of Fitbit Charge 5, you can see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level.
- Built-In GPS – Lets you see your real-time pace & distance without your phone and also see a map of your workout route.
These are not all. Fitbit Charge 5 fitness tracker comes loaded with several more features like SmartTrack, Workout Intensity Map, 20 Exercises Modes, Cardio Fitness Level, Swimproof, Notifications for calls and events, Google Fast Pair, Sleep Mode, Smart Wake, DND Mode, Vibrant Colour Display, Always-On Display Mode, 7-day battery life and attractive Infinity Bands.
Moreover, do you know that Fitbit Charge 5 is waterproof? This means wherever you are- whether in the shower, at the pool, in the rain, sweating it out in your favourite sport or basking in the sun you can take your Fitbit Charge 5 with you. Further, Fitbit Charge 5’s inter-changeable bands make it versatile and stylish, good to go with any colour, attire and occasion. Compatible with iPhone, Fitbit Charge 5 lets you do all you want. You can even play your music or answer calls.
And if the question in your mind is Fitbit Charge 5 vs. Fitbit Versa, which one to buy, here are some useful pointers. Fitbit Charge 5 is sleek in appearance and rich in features like built-in GPS and a sharp, bright display, all at an affordable price. Fitbit Versa on the other hand is good if you want detailed notifications and is a great workout companion. On the downside, Fitbit Versa is slightly more expensive and also looks bigger on the wrist.
To sum it up, Fitbit Charge 5 has everything you can dream of to stay updated and alert about health. No wonder health experts say it’s a must buy for every health-conscious individual, worth every penny.