You have no items in your shopping cart.
Make one and a half quarts of your own lusciously rich gelato and ice cream - batch after batch - right at home with ease thanks to the Cuisinart® Ice Cream and Gelato Maker! Get professional results every time with separate paddles for gelato and ice cream, and fully automatic operation with a 60-minute countdown timer. The Keep Cool function will kick in after your time is up to keep your ice cream or gelato cool to ensure perfect consistency every time! Mix-ins can be added through the see-through lid while churning for unlimited flavor combinations. The commercial quality compressor-freezer means it’s always ready to go.
- Fully automatic with a commercial-quality compressor
- 1.5-quart capacity
- 2 paddles for authentic gelato and for creamy ice cream
- 60-minute countdown timer with touchpad controls and blue LCD readout
- The 10-minute Keep Cool feature keeps your ice cream or gelato cool after the timer has gone off
- BPA Free
THE CUISINART COMMERCIAL QUALITY ICE CREAM & GELATO MAKER
The Cuisinart Quality Ice Cream & Gelato Maker is equipped with a safety feature that automatically stops the unit if the motor overheats. This safety system may activate under heavy loads, if the unit has been running for an excessively long period of time, or if added ingredients (nuts, etc.) are added in extremely large pieces. To reset the unit, press the Power button and unplug the unit. Let the unit rest. After a few minutes, you may turn the unit on again and continue making the dessert.
- Always unplug from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock, do not place the cord, plug, or base of the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Avoid contact with moving parts. Keep hands, hair, clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away from the unit during operation to reduce the risk of injury and/or damage to the appliance.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions
- The use of attachments not recommended by Cuisinart may cause fire, electric shock, or risk of injuries.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of the table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not use appliances for other than intended use.
1. Plug the unit into the power outlet. A Red LED light will flash to indicate the unit is on standby. Note: The unit will go back to standby mode if the user does not press Start/Stop in 10 minutes during the time adjustment operation.
2. Prepare ingredients (see reverse side of this instruction booklet for recipes and tips). Note: If using your own recipe, be sure bases do not go over the top dasher on the mixing paddle. See below for the image.
3. Place the mixing bowl into the base. Be sure the bowl is properly aligned in the base.
4. Place the ice cream or gelato/sorbet paddle in the mixing bowl so that it rests in the center of the bowl.
5. Pour ingredients into the mixing bowl. Position the lid by lining up the arrow on the lid with the unlock icon on the base. Lock it into place by turning it counterclockwise. Be sure the arrow on the lid is lined up with the lock icon on the base. The mix-in opening is centered in the front when in the lock position.
6. Press the Power button to turn the unit on. The red LED light will be on and the LCD screen will display “00”.
7. Press the Timer button to set the time from 60 to 10 minutes. The timer will default to 60 minutes. Press and release the timer button to decrease time in 1-minute increments. Press and hold to scroll down more quickly. Note: If you added too much time, continue to press Timer and it will bring you back to ten minutes.
8. Press the Start/Stop button to begin the Mixing/Cooling cycle.
• Ingredients such as chips and nuts can be added towards the end of mixing time. Once the dessert has begun to thicken (usually about 5 minutes from end time), add the ingredients through the mix-in opening. Note: To turn the unit off at any time, press the Power button.
9. The timer will count down to zero and the unit will beep three times to indicate the frozen dessert is ready. Note: The red LED will flash and the timer will be blinking “00”.
10. Turn the unit off by pressing the Power button. Remove the lid by turning it clockwise to unlock it. Lift the mixing bowl out of the base with the handle. Remove the paddle from the mixing bowl. Note: If the unit is not powered off, it will go into the Keep Cool function. Details follow on this page. To pause time and mixing: • Press the Start/Stop button at any point in the Mixing/Cooling cycle to pause the time and mixing. To restart, press the Start/Stop button again to continue. To add time: If ice cream isn’t done or you would like to add time, press the Start/Stop button to pause the unit. Add time in 5-minute increments. Press and hold to scroll through more quickly. If you added too much time, continue to press the timer and it will bring you back to ten minutes. Note: When making consecutive batches of ice cream or gelato, be sure to allow extra time for the compressor to adjust to cooling. Tip: Unplug the unit and let it rest for 10 minutes to allow it to cool before making a second batch.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.globalgadgets.co.in. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping is free for all orders.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
www.globalgadgets.co.in ships to addresses pan India.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside India
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.