You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Adjustable thermostat (max 400°C)
- 5 minutes Timer
- 2 refractory stones (Ø 31 cm)
- Removable upper refractory stone
- 2 steel heating elements
- Working light indicator
- 2 cooking positions
- Accessories: aluminum pizza trays Ø 28 cm
- Power supply: AC 230V ~ 50Hz
- Power: 1200W
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 34 x 19,5 x 37 cm
- Weight: 5,9 Kg
The traditional Italian pizza in 5 minutes!
This is an electric oven specially developed to make pizzas, designed and provided with 2 pure "firestone" cooking beds - the main characteristic is that of delivering heat evenly and absorbing humidity contained in the cooking dough - to obtain homemade, fragrant, and crisp pizzas cooked on the same stone as that used in the "wood fuelled" ovens of the most famous pizza restaurants. It is most suited to restore fragrance and taste to frozen and ready-made doughs. -
It cooks any kind of pizza and stuffed Neapolitan rolls, which dough is either homemade or bought at the baker's, in about 4/5 minutes. It cooks any other kind of dough or ready-made pizza (e.g. frozen, pre-cooked pizzas). In this case, our pizza oven remarkably reduces the cooking time usually printed on packings.
• Cooking traditional pizza
1) To use the oven to make pizza, it is necessary to remove the top baking firestone, proceeding as indicated below:
a. Open the lid of the oven and lock it in the open position.
b. Turn the 4 metal pins that hold the top firestone plate and remove it gently. c. Close the lid of the oven.
2) After connecting the plug to the mains socket, switch the oven on using the graduated knob, setting it at between 2-1/2 and 3.
3) After preheating for about 10 minutes with the oven closed, the pizza oven will have reached the right temperature for starting to cook pizzas.
4) Before placing any type of pizza (home-made pizza, bakeries pizza, ready-made pizza, frozen pizza, frozen pizza with topping, etc.) on the refractory cooking surface, which should be thoroughly heated after a 10-minute warm-up, always make sure that the pilot light is on. Pizza must only be inserted in the oven with the pilot light on since this shows that the two heating elements are in operation and will maintain the temperature constant to ensure the perfect cooking of pizzas. If the pilot light has gone out after the preheating period, open the oven lid for about 2 minutes, until the pilot light switches back on.
5) Once the pizza has been placed in the oven, lower the lid and check that the graduated knob is still between 2-1/2 and 3. Every 4/5 minutes the oven will provide fragrant, tasty pizzas, just as good as those from the best pizzerias.
6) Between cooking one pizza and the next, leave the pizza oven lid open for about 2 minutes so that the pilot light is always on when the next pizzas are inserted; this ensures that the heating elements are also switched on (the top one glows red) during cooking.
7) To transfer the pizzas to the cooking surface in refractory stone, use the special spatulas provided; you will find them very useful, particularly if you dust them with a little flour before use.
8) Remember to remove the spatulas once the pizza is in the cooking position.
9) Keep ready-made frozen pizzas at ambient temperature for about 10/15 minutes before cooking as described above.
Do not allow the topping from the pizza to be cooked (oil, tomato, cheese, etc.) to fall onto the refractory stone cooking surface, since the stone will absorb the liquids they contain. Prepare the toppings so that they stay on the pizza and do not overflow onto the stone.
11) Always remember that the most important feature of the pizza oven cooking surface is the refractory stone. This untreated stone is made from components specially selected by G3 Ferrari, a sector leader, so it will store heat gently and give it out evenly, absorbing the moisture from the dough. Only using this method, with direct contact with the retractor stone, it is possible to cook pizzas in 4/5 minutes, maintaining their nutrient values intact.
pizza maker in India, best pizza maker, G3ferrari pizza oven, pizza oven, a pizza maker in India. pizza maker in Delhi.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.globalgadgets.co.in. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping is free for all orders.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
www.globalgadgets.co.in ships to addresses pan India.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside India
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.