You have no items in your shopping cart.
The brushed stainless steel on the Cuisinart® Vertical Waffle Maker takes up less room on the counter while making foolproof perfect Belgian waffles. Just add your favorite batter through the spout up to the fill line for consistent waffle thickness, top to bottom and side to side, that won’t spill over the edges. Indicator lights and an audible alert, plus five browning levels, guarantee crowd-pleasing waffles are perfectly baked for all your family and friends.
The brushed stainless steel on the Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker takes up less room on the counter while making foolproof perfect Belgian waffles.
- Vertical design – easy to fill, perfect results
- Batter pour spout for easy fill
- Bakes one round Belgian waffle
- Five-setting browning control
- Ready-to-Bake/Ready-to-Eat indicator lights
- Audible alert
- Nonstick baking plates
- Locking handle
- Brushed stainless steel top cover
- Measuring scoop and recipes included
- BPA free
BEFORE THE FIRST
USE Remove all packaging and any promotional labels or stickers from your waffle maker. Be sure that all parts (listed in Parts and Features) of your new waffle maker have been included before discarding any packaging materials. You may want to keep the box and packing materials for use at a later date. Before using your Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker for the first time, wipe the housing and baking plates with a damp cloth to remove any dust from the warehouse or shipping. NOTE: The Cuisinart Vertical Waffle Maker has been treated with a special nonstick coating. Should you experience any sticking, slightly increase the temperature setting until the waffle releases, then continue making waffles at the desired setting
TIPS TO MAKE PERFECT WAFFLES • Setting #1 will produce the lightest color waffles. Setting #5 will produce the darkest color waffles. Experiment to determine which setting produces the best waffle color for you. We recommend setting #3 for golden brown waffles. • We recommend using the provided measuring cup. Depending on the thickness of the batter, you may be using between ¾ and 1 cup of batter per waffle. Always err on less rather than more, as batter tends to expand while cooking. • Do not overfill the waffle maker – it should not be filled to the top of the waffle grid. Always use the provided measuring cup as a guide. • Most batters should be poured through the fill spout in a steady stream. Thicker batters, however, should be added a bit more carefully, being sure that the batter in the spout drips into the waffle grid before adding more. • Batters should be whisked well to be sure there are no lumps. If the batter is not flowing easily through the spout, it is too thick. Either whisk to a smoother batter or add additional liquid, 1 tablespoon at a time.
• Excess batter will rise into the fill spout creating an extra piece. This extra piece may be easily removed for serving. • Looking for an easy way to add your favorite flavors? Substitute a small amount of the flour for your favorite finely ground nuts (pecans, walnuts, almonds, etc.). Do you prefer sweet berries? Swirl up to ¼ cup of fruit jam into the prepared waffle batter prior to cooking. Not only will the waffles taste delicious, but they will also have a beautiful color to them. • If adding mix-ins to the batter, they should not be any larger than a mini chocolate chip. • Waffles are best when made to order, but baked waffles may be kept warm in a 200°F oven. Place them on a rack fitted into a baking pan or loosely cover them in foil while in the oven. • Baked waffles may be frozen. Allow cooling completely, then wrap well in plastic wrap and place in a plastic food storage bag. Use waxed paper to keep waffles separated. Reheat in a toaster or toaster oven when ready to eat. Waffles can be stored in the freezer for up to 2 months. • The provided measuring cup rests neatly on the inside of the batter bowl for clean countertops.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at www.globalgadgets.co.in. The following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping is free for all orders.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
www.globalgadgets.co.in ships to addresses pan India.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
www.globalgadgets.co.in is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside India
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.